Le-Vel Return Policy
Retail Customer Returns.
Le-Vel offers a 30 (thirty) satisfaction guarantee on products to all Retail Customers. Refunds for unopened and undamaged products will be issued at the original purchase less a 10% restocking fee. Refunds for open, partially used or otherwise damaged products will be issued at 50% of the original purchase price. Any costs associated with shipping & handling will not be refunded or reimbursed.
Retail Customer Return Process for Online Orders.
- Notify the Le-Vel Support Department of the pending return either using the Le-Vel Online Support Ticket System or by sending an email to Support@Le-Vel.com.
- Package the products you wish to return using proper shipping carton(s) and packing material based on the product(s) being returned. Include the original packing slip or a printed copy of your receipt.
- Ship the package to the following address using your choice of shipping method as long as a tracking number is available.
1545 S 4800 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
- Provide the tracking number for your package to the Le-Vel Support Department.
- Once your return is received and processed, an appropriate refund will be issued within 10 business days.
Retail Customer Return Process for Orders Purchased Directly from a Le-Vel Brand Promoter
Every Le-Vel Brand Promoter is bound by his/her Agreement and the Policies and Procedures to honor the Le-Vel satisfaction guarantee for all sales made directly to Retail Customers rather than through the Le-Vel.com online ordering system. Please contact your Le-Vel Brand Promoter to process your return.
Resignation Returns. If the Brand Promoter has purchased products for inventory purposes or sales aids while the Agreement was in effect, all product in a CURRENTLY MARKETABLE, REUSABLE, UNOPENED AND RESALABLE condition which have been purchased within sixty (60) days** shall be repurchased subject to compliance with the Seventy Percent Rule (see section VI. Purchase and Sale of Products). The repurchase shall be at a price of not less than 90% (ninety percent) of the original net cost to the participant minus any freight charges and commissions paid to the Brand Promoter.
Note: Can only offset commissions earned as a result of the product return. Any such requests will be considered a resignation of the promotership.
In the event that inventory is returned that does not meet the above conditions for return, such merchandise will be held for a period of thirty (30) days during which time the Brand Promoter has the right to request return of those items. Promoters will pay for all shipping charges. Should this request not be received by the Le-Vel Support Department in the time period noted above, Le-Vel reserves the right to destroy such inventory without further compensation to that Brand Promoter. In order to ensure that a refund is issued in a timely manner, the following steps should be followed:
- A written request must be submitted to the Le-Vel Support Department, clearly citing the reason for the resignation and for the return of product and/or sales materials.
- Upon receipt of the proper information, Le-Vel will instruct the Brand Promoter where to ship the products along with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization), which must be clearly visible on the exterior of the package. (Any return without this information visible on the outside of the package will be refused without exception). Le-Vel will issue the refund within approximately thirty (30) days from the date of receipt of the authorized merchandise.
- The Brand Promoter assumes the cost of shipping any merchandise to Le-Vel.
- The Brand Promoter assumes responsibility for packing and shipping products back in a manner that will ensure that it is received in a timely manner and with minimal damage.
- Refunds will be issued in the same manner that payment was received. This means that if a credit card was used initially, the reimbursement will be issued back to that same credit card.
** The permissible return period will vary according to country and state laws.
Unauthorized Returns. Should a Brand Promoter refuse delivery of any Le-Vel shipment or request to return any previously purchased product for a refund, such request will be deemed as a voluntary resignation.
Buyers Right to Cancel. Federal law empowers a buyer to cancel certain sales without penalty prior to midnight of the third (3rd) business day following the transaction. This rule covers retail consumer sales of twenty-five dollars ($25.00) or more that occurs away from the Brand Promoter’s main office. In addition, the Brand Promoter must orally inform the buyer of the three (3) day right to cancel at the time the buyer signs the contract of sales or purchase of goods.
Exchanges. Le-Vel will not accept product exchanges from Promoters.
Brand Promoter Responsibility. If a retail customer mails or delivers to a Brand Promoter a valid notice of cancellation prior to midnight on the third (3rd) business day after ordering or purchasing product, it must be honored by the Brand Promoter. If a buyer has taken delivery of any goods, that product must be returned, along with the notice, in as good a condition as when delivered. Within ten (10) business days after receiving the notice, the Brand Promoter must refund all payment made under the contract of sale.
Should a retail customer contact the Le-Vel Support Department concerning the refusal of a Brand Promoter to issue the appropriate refund in the time period indicated, such Brand Promoter will be subject to suspension of promotership pending resolution of the complaint.
Any personal testimonies and opinions relating to Le-Vel Brands LLC and Le-Vel.com are not considered as medical advice and should not be taken as such.
The Le-Vel product line is not intended to diagnose, cure, prevent or treat any illness, disease or injury.
The earnings of Le-Vel Brand Promoters relating to Le-Vel Brands LLC and Le-Vel.com are not necessarily a representation of the income, if any, that a Le-Vel Brand Promoter can or will earn through his or her participation in the Le-Vel Compensation Plan.
Any figures should not be considered as guarantees or projections of your actual earnings or profits. A person can become an Brand Promoter with Le-Vel and do very well financially marketing our product line; however, they could also not earn any income at all.
A Le-Vel Brand Promoter’s success depends upon and requires successful sales efforts, hard work, dedication, determination leadership and teamwork. Please understand there are no financial guarantees.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, social security number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
Le-Vel Brands LLC collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing will be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. A User will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on November 26th 2012